*** Disclaimer ***
s2d.dk is not responsible for any errors, or for the results obtained from the use of this information on s2d.dk. All information in this site is provided as "draft notes" and "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information. Always test in a lab setup, before use any of the information in production environment.
For any reference links to other websites we encourages you to read the privacy statements of the third-party websites.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Validator for RDMA Configuration and Best Practices
Validate-DCB Disconnected installation
Validate-DCB Fix 58 errors
More information about installation and review the result for Validate-DCB
- How to review the result from Validate-DCB
- How to do the Installation and first run in 5 minutes with Validate-DCB
Validate-DCB Disconnected installation (Step-by-Step)
- The installation failed do to no internet access (Disconnected)
- From a Host with Internet access run "Save-Module Validate-DCB -Path C:\Temp"
- The packages are downloaded
- The Download complete
- The six folders are created with all the modules
- Select and copy the six folders
- Change back to the disconnected Host, change to the folder "C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules"
- Paste the files to the folder
- Files are copied
- Check that the files and folders are copied
(Restart PowerShell CLI, to load with the new modules)
- Now you can run the "Validate-DCB"
- The prerequisite part "Global Unit" is check
- If the "Global Unit" pass, the wizard will start and you are ready to add the information about your system
- For more information about the next step go to the online installation guide [Link]
(The next part is the same for online and disconnected systems)