Validator for RDMA Configuration and Best Practices
Validate-DCB Disconnected installation
Validate-DCB Fix 58 errors
More information about installation and review the result for Validate-DCB
- How to review the result from Validate-DCB
- How to do the Installation and first run in 5 minutes with Validate-DCB
Validate-DCB Disconnected installation (Step-by-Step)
- The installation failed do to no internet access (Disconnected)
- From a Host with Internet access run "Save-Module Validate-DCB -Path C:\Temp"
- The packages are downloaded
- The Download complete
- The six folders are created with all the modules
- Select and copy the six folders
- Change back to the disconnected Host, change to the folder "C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules"
- Paste the files to the folder
- Files are copied
- Check that the files and folders are copied
(Restart PowerShell CLI, to load with the new modules)
- Now you can run the "Validate-DCB"
- The prerequisite part "Global Unit" is check
- If the "Global Unit" pass, the wizard will start and you are ready to add the information about your system
- For more information about the next step go to the online installation guide [Link]
(The next part is the same for online and disconnected systems)